Corsair Community

New watercooling solution: the H60

Wired

How is this thing going to stack up to the H70? I mean, numerically the 70 is a higher rev, but by calendar year the 60 is obviously newer. Any performance benchmarks anywhere yet? I just bought my H70 like a month ago... I hope it's still Corsair's best offering.

• 2 weeks later...
Today is only FEB 9. It's February for 19 more days.

Any solid info on H60s shipping date? A few of my local stores have already listed it as a product (Amazon included), but they're not spilling the beans on when it's arriving. I found H50 on sale for 59$, but I'm willing to wait a week or so if H60 is coming this month.

Received great review at Hardware Heaven.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1125/pg1/corsair-h60-liquid-cpu-cooler-review-introduction.html

Would be nice to see someone put an additional fan on it for push/pull config to see if it increases performance and by how much.

The low noise of the H60 has me leaning towards it rather than the H70 with only slight differences in temperature.

• 2 weeks later...
Received great review at Hardware Heaven.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1125/pg1/corsair-h60-liquid-cpu-cooler-review-introduction.html

Would be nice to see someone put an additional fan on it for push/pull config to see if it increases performance and by how much.

The low noise of the H60 has me leaning towards it rather than the H70 with only slight differences in temperature.

From the looks of the pix, there are screw mounts on the connector side of the rad too, so this should be quite a simple procedure to do.

I'm just waiting for my H60 to ship and I already have another fan I can mount on it, so if I remember to..I will try to post some temp differences between the two configs.

Archived