Corsair Community

Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe - TWINX2048-3500LLPRO

BrownBob

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but I do not know what you mean by screen shots.

It would be much easier to tell us the problem and then we can try to help you solve the issue.

Please set the Dim Voltage to 2.7X volts (+.2 Volts W/Giga-Byte) and then set the timings manually to the tested settings for the specific module you have, XMS3200LL Cass 2-3-2-6 for example or if you have Value Select "BY SPD" and then test the module/'s one at a time with http://www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure. In addition, with some MB's (Mostly ASUS) you have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test.

sorry for the lack of info - i was following this thread with regard to setting up a twinx2048-3500llPRO ram kit in an Asus a8n32sli Deluxe motherboard fitted with an AMD FX55 Clawhammer - in the beginning of this thread you have screen shots of your bios settings to get the timmings correct and i was interested in trying them at recommended 2-3-2-6-t1 as i have been getting errors at stock, but unfortunatly the pics are no longer available.

However scince my post i have discovered the ram to be faulty as i have memtested with usb legacy switched on and off with major errors on both sticks - when i switched the ram to some budget spare ram my pc was fine (much slower though)- bearing in mind that my pc had been running fine for around three years at stock with this kit and then started random blue screening. With all these factors i am sure the ram is at fault.

I have sent it in on RMA 1151147 hopefully you should recieve it soon.

It would be usefull though if you still had those pics if i could get a look as i had always intended to clock my pc but had never got around to it and if they get replaced i will have a try.

ok - now i am confused - this was originally a three page thread on which i posted a reply - on the first page RAM GUY had attached some screenshots of his bios settings which were no longer available - i will see if i can find a link to the original page via my history and add it to this thread to make it easier to understand.

sorry again for the confusion

Archived