Corsair Community

Mounting Issues with the Corsair H50

Rukhas

Hello all,

When I installed the Corsair H50 cooler I had issues installing it.

The issue is that after I took both ******** fans out of the 1200 case to see where the Corsair H50 would best fit, I found that by placing it where the second (the bottom slot) ******** fan used to be I had issues with the radiator hitting up against my North Bridge Heatsink and it clearly would not fit. So I tried to install it where the top ******** fan would be and I found that it would rub up against the Big Boy 200mm fan casing and I could only screw in the top two screws of the 80mm Corsair fan that came with the H50 cooler to the radiator. Even with the two screws that I managed to place in the 80mm fan and the radiator, it was a very tight fight.

Has anyone had similar issues with a similar build? I have the Corsair H50 installed like they have it in the Corsair product manual but still having issues. :(:

you should post a pic so people can see it. im planning a build with an antec 1200 as well and i know the rad only fits on the lower exhaust fan which kinda sucks.

.....gotta love how corsair bleeps out the competitors names...like a bunch of 5 yr olds LOL

Archived