Corsair Community

TWIN2X2048-8500C5D no works

Ant63

Hi I've brought this set for my computer last year in may, it has worked well without any problem untill last week, when are started blue screens often on my system. I've another computer similar, same platform with other memory but same clock 1066, I've installed memory from the other computer on this one and errors are gone, then I've tested corsair memory one by one with memtest on both pc and I've had alot of errors, so I'm sure memory are gone.

I've made the form for recive RMA yesterday but I've just recived confirmation email not more. How long need to wait to have an RMA? And also I'm in Italy, so if I must send the set in US I think will be more expensive then buy a new set. Is there another service point to send this set for replacement closly to me?

Ty for attention.

This is all I've recived back when done RMA request.

Tech Support Express Case [1054390] - RMA Request Received

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail as this address is not monitored.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your RMA request was received on 27/07/2009 6.21.04.

We will review this request as soon as possible, and respond to you with an RMA number or further suggestions/requests.

Thank You!

Hello Ram Guy I've recived this e-mail from RMA dpt.

Corsair Technical Support has sent you a message regarding Case #1054390

----------------------------------

Dear antonio,

We wanted to let you know that we have received your return package for RMA number 1117123Your returned product is staged for review by our returns department, and we will be contacting you shortly regarding repair or replacement. Please note we are currently experiencing delays with warranty replacement shipments, please allow for an additional 5 business days for processing.

Sincerely,

Corsair Returns Department

Thank You!

I wish inform you I'll be out for holidays from 9 to 15 August, so will be better to inform your office to dont send back to me the memories before the 15 August, or the box will be returned back. I hope you can inform your return department.

Ty

With my positive surprise the sticks are just arrived at my home few ago! And works well. From what has writen into email rma department has sended to me, I've belived they was not able to replace the sticks before 1 week, but all is good, I can go in holiday happy of good service of Corsair. Ty to Ram Guy and all Corsairs staff, I'll choose again Corsair for my next shoppings, the service is really good and this increase the value of your good products.

Archived