Corsair Community

fan noise

sorry to be a wet blanket RamGuy....

obviously there is a SERIOUS issue with the Dominator fan modules...aka poor quality

why should we, the customer, keep RMA-ing these fans when there is such an issue with quality of the merchandise?

there are way too many posts describing product failure to ignore or pass off as isolated incidents. my unit is just two mos old and two of the three fans are failing.

corsair does hae a good reputation, that is why i chose your products for my system. are you willing to step up and provide a better solution than an RMA for another unit that will likely fail? regardless of who is paying the shipping, replacing a problem with a problem is not good business.

there are way too many posts describing product failure to ignore or pass off as isolated incidents.
How are you determining that there are too many? Are you estimating how many fans they have sold, or just x amount of fan posts in a y timeframe?

• Corsair Employee
How many do you see? If you count the amount we are selling the returns are less than .001 % of what we sell, so yes there seems to be some who have a problem but the vast majority have no issue at all.

Archived