Corsair Community

question

dman7800

In the Extreme Tweaker Menu:

AI Tuning: Manual (Page 4-18 of the manual)

Then in FSB and Memory Config. (Page 4-20 of the manual)

FSB - Memory Ratio

FSB - (QDR), Mhz 667

And th timings are explained on page 4-22 of the English manual if you are using another language version the pages might be different.

And in section 4.4.3 page 4.23 shows the NB voltage and set it to 1.30 Volts

Im trying to set this part up:

Linked?

FSB - AUTO?

FSB - type in 667?

• Corsair Employee
Im trying to set this part up:

Linked?

FSB - AUTO?

FSB - type in 667?

Dman7800, I am not clear on what you are asking here. Can you please start your own thread so that we can keep your issue seperate from the original poster here?

Sorry. I am having issues with the same board and memory with BSOD's as well and the MOBO manufacturer (ASUS) is telling me to set my memory.

I got this from this thread --http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60659

Memory Voltage: 2.0v

1.2V HT: BIOS Default

NB Core Voltage: 1.5v (+.1 from Default)

SB Core Voltage: BIOS Default

CPU VTT Voltage: 1.25v (+.1 from Default)

TCL: 5

TRCD: 5

TRP: 5

TRAS: 15

Command Per Clock: 2

TRC: 28

I was following you

until I got to this point.

In the Extreme Tweaker Menu:

AI Tuning: Manual (Page 4-18 of the manual)

Then in FSB and Memory Config. (Page 4-20 of the manual)

**When you go to manual you now have 3 options in FSB - Auto, Linked or unlinked**

FSB - Memory Ratio (Auto, Linked or Unlinked)

FSB - (QDR), Mhz 667 (Do you just type this in as there in no choice)

And th timings are explained on page 4-22 of the English manual if you are using another language version the pages might be different.

And in section 4.4.3 page 4.23 shows the NB voltage and set it to 1.30 Volts

Just wondering if you had anymore thoughts on my last post.

You must unlink to change the DRAM. Can't you see that? If you enter BIOS and try to set to the proper DRAM speed values you will not be able to make the changes if set to Auto or Linked. Then it logically follows to set to unlinked. When you set to unlinked you will see that now you can make those changes. Don't worry about the NB Voltage as you are using 2 X 2048 and not populating all four DRAM slots.

Can you please start your own thread so that we can keep your issue seperate from the original poster here?

That's why you should start your own thread. Your system components ARE different and you were asked to do so. Please follow directions from now on. You won't get your answers if you discount what those who are trying to help you, ask you to do.

Archived