Corsair Community

Another Rebate complaint

DeanEH

I too have been waiting for my rebate. I sent my rebate in in August it didn't get into the system until October. I got on the web site to track my rebate and it says still processing so I call and ask about it on 11-15-07 and the rep says it was on its way to the account dept. and I should get it in two weeks. Still didn't receive it. Call again today and am told its still processing and was still within the 8 to 10 week time frame. I see from the above posts that Corsair doesn't handle the rebate. That is still no excuse for the long rebate process. It's their product and they as a company should be able to do something about this long turnaround. I think they have very good products but I will probably not by any more of their products because of this overlong rebate return process. :mad:

I called when they were open, talked to I think her name was kristine. She said she would send the rebate company an e-mail. Haven't heard back yet as of today. Probably a lost cause. Like I said you have great products but will not buy any more Corsair products especially when they come with a rebate. I thank you for trying to help. I guess I will eventually get my rebate but when you send it in in August and it doesn't even get into the system until October that means I May not get it until January of 2008 because of the 8 to 10 week turnaround. A bit disappointing.:[pouts:

Archived