Corsair Community

Status Update of RMA#1002709

osxtasy

Hi,

I was wondering if I can get a status update on this RMA? I shipped it on 4/23/07, and I know it has been received, but I have of yet to hear a status or receive a replacement. When I go to the tsx.corsair.com webpage and put in the case# and password, I get just a page showing the RMA request (which I obviously already received, since I've already shipped the part). Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank You....

UPDATE: Arrived home today (a few hours after my last post) to find my flash drive had arrived, and this time it is not D.O.A as my last replacement was. THANK YOU CORSAIR!! I apologize for the earlier rant, but you have to understand that your customers really like (some love) your products, and mostly want only to hear at least a status update WITH a tracking number, as some of us report to some sort of "MANAGEMENT" and we all know **** rolls downhill..... I am a systems admin and Director of IT systems where I work, and when stuff don't work, I gotta tell them somethin', especially when I dont have a tracking number to cover my *** on the part that is being returned (especially after the first replacement was D.O.A.). With that said, I truly hope your RMA department can get their "stuff" together. I can now say that I am satisfied (although I still thin it could have been handled a little better),BUT there are many users here that are in much WORSE shape, as they are waiting for SYSTEM RAM(some system is down somwhere costing them and/or their organization time, money, and aggrevation) not just a flash drive.

Good luck to all, and thank-you corsair and ramguy

• Corsair Employee
Thank you for letting me know, and trust me we are working on correcting these issues, as an IT administrator I am sure you know that when a new accounting system comes on line there are many issues to resolve, but soon we will automate a lot more of these tasks like email on RMA updates is one I have been begging for and is in the works. So I do understand and again I do apologize for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any more questions!

Archived