Corsair Community

RMA Number please

Hi, I have a pair of CMX512-3200C2PT modules in my Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro. The system has started beeping at start up and will not get to the post screen. The only way to stop this is to remove one of the modules (the faulty one). The system then boots fine with just 512mb. If I swap the modules over then the beeping starts over again indicating that just one is at fault. Please can I have an RMA number to return the module for a replacement.

The serial number for the module is SCIL-986121389 and it is in its original packaging.

Many thanks

Steve

• 2 months later...

Hi, I returned my 512mb stick on the 20th April from the UK via Royal Mail and have not yet received the replacement yet, or any communication from Corsair. The RMA was approved by one of your technicians and included on the packaging and inside it.

Can anyone give me an update please?

Part number CMX512-3200C2PT

Regards

Steve

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “0” or send them an email (rma@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Archived