Corsair Community

Where to Get Corsair Software!

FergiSan

• 3 weeks later...
I've been trying to recover data from the encrypted partition on my voyager. I no longer have the CD that came with it, though I have the pass phrase. Is there a way to pull the data off the secure partition? If someone would post the contents of the CD then this thread would be completely answered.

• 2 weeks later...
The older versions were removed because they would not work with the newer drives and True Crypt is better software.

I have the software installed for my 2gb Voyager. I just bought another 1gb Voyager, with the intention of using it for flashing firmware, etc. But the utility doesn't not recognize the flash drive? Is this intentional, and I thus have to use the True Crypt software? If so, I would have to have both programs installed and running to use both flash drives?

Regardless of it being better or not, I have no need for the additional program functions of the True Crypt software, let alone the fact that it doesn't cover the previous programs functionality of formatting & making bootable the flash drive Is there a way to get the older program (Corsair Flash Voyager utility) working with the 1gb Voyager flash drive?

NEVER download software from a site that "claims" it's from Corsair! Only download it from Corsair directly, as that is the only way to be sure that the software is safe, and is what it says it is!

ROFL... I understand where you are coming from, but make the software downloadable then... Meh. I'm done with Corsair. Time to start researching new RAM now... :(

• 4 weeks later...
The older versions were removed because they would not work with the newer drives and True Crypt is better software.

True Crypt is "better???????" WTF?

I am sorry, but I have gone through your instructions, and their instruction they have on the web...I am very good with this stuff, but I guess this is just over my head. What is this "file" that I am creating? I mean...I want two partitions, one password protected, not a friggin crypt file...

This utility does not do what I need...perhaps it is better for creating encrypted stuff...not what I need!

Archived