Corsair Community

Icue Software wont show 2 pumps.

I have XD5 elite LCD pumps hooked up through a icue link hub. No matter what I do I cant get both pumps to show up in ICUE Software at the same time. If I disconnect one pump it shows and I can switch which pump works in the software by unplugging and reconnecting the other, but no matter what I do it wont show both pumps at the same time. Both pumps show up as connected to USB at the same time and both pumps run but only one will show up in the icue software. Is there any way to get these to work together so I can configure the screens and lighting at the same time?

Posted (edited)

Sorry to disappoint you, but two pumps don't work. We already had this problem in the German section of the forum:

Probleme mit XD5 Elite LCD Pumpen: Bildschirmanzeige flimmert

On 4/26/2024 at 9:15 AM, Tia said:

Hallo zusammen,

danke für die Lösungsvorschläge. Aber aktuell lassen sich wohl 2 LCD Pumpen grundsätzlich nicht gleichzeitig steuern. Folgende Aussage habe ich vom Support erhalten:

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and taking the time to provide a thorough description of the issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Your ticket has been escalated to me for further review.

I regret to inform you that, currently, the support for 2x XD5 ELITE LCD units in iCUE is not available. Our dedicated iCUE development team is diligently working to incorporate this functionality into the software as swiftly as possible. However, at this juncture, I'm unable to provide a specific timeline for when this feature will be implemented.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of a more definitive response at this time. We understand the frustration this may cause and assure you that we are committed to resolving this issue promptly.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to let me know, I'm here to help!

Unless there's anything else I can assist you with, I'll go ahead and tentatively close the ticket.

Wishing you a fantastic weekend ahead, and please stay safe!

Kind Regards,

Vid
Corsair Tech Support"

Schon ein wenig schwach von Corsair, die Dinger kosten soviel Geld und dann kann man nicht zwei Displays gleichzeitig über die Software steuern....

Edited by muvo

Thanks for your reply looks like they were able to get them both showing with 2 hubs which is just crazy to me. I found a sorta workaround using device memory mode. I unplugged one pump from the hub and set its default to what I what it to be and then reconnected and I'm able to at least get it to kinda work. I'm hoping for an update in the near future.

This should be updated soon and there was a similar problem with two Hydro X pumps back on the original release.  Using two hubs can introduce a second problem -- you can't update the FW for hubs with two connected.  Most users have been getting around this by disconnecting one hub while they update the FW and setup the other. 

The new DDM mode is an interesting workaround since it effectively separates the hub from CUE momentarily.  I could not think of a reason when deliberately divorcing a single device from CUE would be useful when this was under discussion, but I guess this is one.  It might work for any needed FW updates as well until that gets sorted.