Corsair Community

Commander Core Disconnecting From ICUE 5

I have 9 Noctua fans and a Corsair AIO connected to a commander core. When opening ICUE 5 The AIO and fans show under one heading labeled as the pump. however, seemingly randomly the heading will disappear and the fans will stop following the set curve. I then have to remove the commander core from my device list and re-add through the device manager. Also when this disconnection happens I hear no audio cue like a device disconnecting it just stops working and I have to open ICUE and see that the device isn't listed while it is still listed in my device list through Windows.

I have had this problem for months, I would just unplug the commander from the mother board directly and plug it back in, may I ask what version of windows you are running, my Pc updated to windows 11 with out me knowing and ever since it hasn't disconnected once, its been about a month or so.

I am running Windows 10 home version 22H2. Mine has been happening for a couple of months as well I have tried repairing ICUE and completely uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version to no avail. It's very frustrating cause I have to constantly open ICUE to see if my fans are throttling properly when I feel my leg start getting too warm.