Corsair Community

ICUE H100i or H115i Elite Capellix

Villeroy

Hello,

Two years ago I bought a prebuild gaming pc, now the RGB liquid CPU cooler doesn't work anymore. I am wondering which CPU cooler I have? Because H100i and H115i look very similar and I would like to buy the same one to replace the broken one. Is there an easy way to figure that out?

Thank you. 

All H100 AIO units have a 240mm radiator with 2x120mm fans.  All H115 units have a 280mm radiator and 2x140mm fans.  

That's great thank you so much. So I have an iCUE H115i Elite Capellix but it seem quite hard to get in the UK, can I also just replace it with the newer model H115I Elite Capellix XT? 

I have Intel i9-10850k 3.60 GHZ processor.

I am not the best with technology but before I go and replace the whole cooling system is there any reason the system failed? It worked absolutely fine for 2 years. I already plugged  all the cables out of the small control box but didn't make a difference. The pump and fans are just not turning on when I start the pc! 

Thank you again. 

2 hours ago, Villeroy said:

can I also just replace it with the newer model H115I Elite Capellix XT

Yes.  It’s same basic hardware and performance.  The changes were to the pump head design with the XT graphic and it got the new AF Elite RGB fan. It’s the same for rgb as the ML-Elite with 8 center hub LEDs but the blade design is a bit more open and designed to be slightly quieter at the middle rpm speeds most of us use. Otherwise it’s the exact same unit and this was a mid-cycle design tweak. 

• Administrators
On 2/3/2024 at 5:46 AM, Villeroy said:

That's great thank you so much. So I have an iCUE H115i Elite Capellix but it seem quite hard to get in the UK, can I also just replace it with the newer model H115I Elite Capellix XT? 

I have Intel i9-10850k 3.60 GHZ processor.

I am not the best with technology but before I go and replace the whole cooling system is there any reason the system failed? It worked absolutely fine for 2 years. I already plugged  all the cables out of the small control box but didn't make a difference. The pump and fans are just not turning on when I start the pc! 

Thank you again. 

I'd suggest contacting support. Assuming it was purchased new, it should still be under warranty. https://help.corsair.com