Corsair Community

Replace Stock Fans in H100i with BeQuiet Silent Wings 4 PRO PWD

Hi.

I have just bought a couple BeQuiet Silent Wings 4 PRO PWD fans and when connecting them to the pump where the AF120 ELITE stock where connected they aren't working at all. No spinning.

I have tried connecting them directly to the CPU_FAN header and they work but obviously i cannot control them in iCUE and neither can use the liquid temp sensor. 

I have contacted BeQuiet support and so far they don't know what is going on. Do you know if there are known compatibility issues between H100i and BeQuiet fans?.

Thanks!.

Which H150i are you using?  Elite Capellix?  Elite?  There are several versions all with different fan controllers.

Assuming you have one of the Capellix models that uses a Commander Core to route power to the pump and control the fans, shutdown the PC and flip the PSU off.  Wait 30 seconds and then flip the PSU back on and start normally.  That will put the Commander Core into detection mode.  The Com Core and Commander XT both turn off any PWM header it thinks is not in use.  Sometimes it misses with other fan types or non-voltage control lines like a custom water cooling pump.