Corsair Community

Just FYI..New Platform 6 desk arrived damaged.

Just got my desk and it arrived damaged. Looks like it was damaged BEFORE it was packaged. Box arrived in good shape. IM not strong enough to repack and sent back. I will have to deal with it. Just FYI to check yours when it comes.

image.thumb.jpeg.6b18f21892d9d2e53c48a443dd8a52f2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.902313b8f98f5724babcf632eec63127.jpeg

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, surfnet said:

Just got my desk and it arrived damaged. Looks like it was damaged BEFORE it was packaged. Box arrived in good shape. IM not strong enough to repack and sent back. I will have to deal with it. Just FYI to check yours when it comes.

I'd recommend contacting support. Not sure what the procedure is for a desk, but they should be able to help you out: https://help.corsair.com.

Is there no phone number or email tech support in US. I just see chat.  I hate chat.

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, surfnet said:

Is there no phone number or email tech support in US. I just see chat.  I hate chat.

After you fill out the form, they'll respond back to you via email. you can respond to the ticket by responding back via email, or updating the ticket on the website.

Did fill out form online.  Let’s see what happens 

How long does it usually take for a response?. Its been a couple (week) days and nothing yet.

I have a $1500  80Lbs paper weight I can't do anything with.

Its really insane to me they don't have someone you can talk to, I will remember that for next time.

Anyone wants to look into it its ticket  2006490682. Any help is appreciated.

IMG_8126.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8149.PNG

• 4 months later...

In my case, it was clearly a challenge for UPS to ship my Platform:6. It looked like it was pushed, pulled, and dragged before it was delivered to me. 

Two different corners of the tabletop. and also both covers for the legs, were damaged.

It was very busy at the end of last year, but Corsair sent me replacements and they arrived in perfect condition!