Corsair Community

ICUE duplicating Sensors on DashBoard

I'm running into an issue on the Dashboard where ICUE will duplicate Sensors outputs for Temp/load etc on the devices listed (usually seems to be the CPU GPU and sometimes MOBO readings.)

If I remove the device and re-add it then its normal for a while then will randomly add duplicates again. This duplication can happen multiple times so i end up with 10 of the same outputs for example cpu 1 temp.

Seems to happen mostly while playing games. I also just switched Cases and added the additional fans / commander XT to the system and this is when it started doing this (although it didnt do it a few times before hand.

I did the full un install of ICUE and registry items etc pure the Corsair uninstall steps and reinstalled

Current Version of Software is 5.2.128

Setup

Window 11

MSI mag z690

Corsair 7000d  case

4 SP120 rgb elites (connected to Commander XT) - newly added with case.

1 SP140 rgb Elite (connected to commander XT) newly added with case

6 sp140 rgb Elite (connected to Commander Core - 3 on h170i /3 on front of case) newly added with case

h170i elite Capellix (connected to Commander Core) had previously

Commander core connected to USB header on MOBO had previously

Commander XT connected to USB header on MOBO newly added with case

• 2 months later...

Same problem here.  If I remove the device from the dashboard it resets the sensors but I am watching it duplicate all my commander pro sensors over and over. Also my Commander Pro is showing junk values... I wish my water temp was actually 2.56C.  iCue 5.5.134

Edited by objecttothis

Junk values could indicate a software tug-a-war with another monitoring program. Be careful if using HWinfo, AIDA, or similar full spectrum monitoring that polls the Commander Pro. Trash values, loss of control, vanishing UI elements or duplicates are common results. 

Otherwise duplication is an unfortunate result sometimes with corrupted CUE files. If it is consistently doing this, I’d try a full clean install. Make sure you export any valuable profiles first. That said, I did see this early on with 5.5 for my GPU and that’s not a device commonly duplicated. I did have to do a clean install to make it stop as deleting and re-adding would add the duplicate back. You might wait for v5.6 to drop any day now. I suspect this tendency has been addressed. 

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-