Corsair Community

iCUE not saving positions/order of dashboard sensors

Hello,

I've noticed that iCUE does not reliably save the position/ordering of sensors on the dashboard after it closes. Is this intentional? It would seem silly that we are permitted to re-order them if they won't save, in which case why not force them to be alphabetic instead.

Also since a very recent update dragging the dashboard sensors seems to be highly unreliable. Sometimes you can grab them by spamming mouse buttons, sometimes by holding both left+right mouse buttons, but often it's random luck.

Running v4.11.274 on Windows 10.

Splendid Friday,

Adam

--

Ah looks like this has also been asked here: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=205530

The advice of manually closing iCUE prior to a restart or shutdown is not a good answer though. As a programmer I know that saving a dozen or so widget positions barely qualifies as trivial workload, so this should really be happening every time a sensor widget is moved.

Edited by Adambean
Further information found

• 2 weeks later...
Also since a very recent update dragging the dashboard sensors seems to be highly unreliable. Sometimes you can grab them by spamming mouse buttons, sometimes by holding both left+right mouse buttons, but often it's random luck.

Was about to make a new post, but found this one. I can't even move individual items within a dashboard group. Was fine in the prev version of iCUE 4

Was about to make a new post, but found this one. I can't even move individual items within a dashboard group. Was fine in the prev version of iCUE 4

It seems this can be reliably worked around by holding down right click on an item then drag with left click.

1. Hover over dial you want to move (anywhere, doesn't need to be the title or drop down menu)
  2. Begin holding down right click
  3. Begin holding down left click
  4. Drag to reorder
  5. Release both right and left click

They still don't save though. :)

bit of a repost,

even after an icue reinstall

With icue fully updated

each time i reboot, i loose all the dashboard items, my dashboard is empty again

is there any known way to retain dashboard items and position ?