Corsair Community

K100 and illumination profiles in game

Baio

Maybe I'm asking something stupid, but I've got a new K100 and today I entered Diablo IV stress test... and the keyboard illumination has turned full red.

But where can I control this? Can't find anything in Icue...

Thanks!
Baio

I seem to remember Diablo 3 had CUE SDK events for the KBs, fans, etc. but I don't know if that extends to Diablo IV.  Either way, go to CUE settings -> Software and Games.  There is a list of active/blocked clients, but you also can simply toggle off the game integrations or software effects on the whole.  Most games also have a switch in their game menu to deactivate that game only.  

Edited by c-attack

Thanks for your replay.

I found the option you mentioned in ICue preferences, so I think onew can only choose to use/not to use the games  integration but can't edit an own profile for each game?

Sorry fot the dumb questions, but it's my first Corsair keyboard, I've been a Logitech user for a long time and GHub acts quite differently.

Baio 

You can create specific game profiles. Click the + on the left to create a new profile. Set it up how you like. Then you can choose to link the game or not. It’s in the “edit profile” section and you link the game’s exe file. 

If game integration is on then the current software profile is superseded by the hidden game integration lighting. Not too many games have full integration profiles so it doesn’t come up to often. 

Edited by c-attack