Corsair Community

Rearrange devices in iCue.

HI,

Is it possible rearrange the devices in iCue. I want my H150i Elite LCD to come first and the Lightning Node Core to come second so my RGB lightning lights up in order.

I have my 3 front fans + the 3 radiator fans connected to the Commander Core that came with the H150I and the 1 rear fan to the Lightning Node Core. Case is a Corsair 5000D.

Is there a splitter cable that I can buy that will connect the RGB cables of fan 6 and 7 together? If I did this, then I can get rid of the Lightning Node Core.

EDIT: Found this on Amazon G MAJOR TECH Splitter Adapter for Corsair RGB Fan Hub: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories would this work?

Thanks for your help.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by kamalaggi

• Corsair Employee

Unfortunately there is no way to rearrange the order the devices appear on the home screen of iCUE.

On 11/10/2022 at 10:06 PM, kamalaggi said:

HI,

Is it possible rearrange the devices in iCue. I want my H150i Elite LCD to come first and the Lightning Node Core to come second so my RGB lightning lights up in order.

I have my 3 front fans + the 3 radiator fans connected to the Commander Core that came with the H150I and the 1 rear fan to the Lightning Node Core. Case is a Corsair 5000D.

Is there a splitter cable that I can buy that will connect the RGB cables of fan 6 and 7 together? If I did this, then I can get rid of the Lightning Node Core.

EDIT: Found this on Amazon G MAJOR TECH Splitter Adapter for Corsair RGB Fan Hub: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories would this work?

Thanks for your help.

Untitled.jpg

The down side with the splitter, it's: You can't control the RGB individually in one of the fans. The system will copy everything you do in one to the other (Colors, patterns, etc)