Corsair Community

iCUE v4.30.162 Release Notes

Corsair Nick

• Corsair Employee
Software Enhancements
  • We are happy to share with everyone our latest software feature, iCUE Murals. iCUE Murals will allow users to create lighting effects in an entirely new way such as using videos, images, and screen mirroring for an all-new experience of lighting synchronization across their iCUE products.

Marketing Video: https://youtu.be/RBUS6pTamSw

Murals How-To: https://youtu.be/I77193jsd-w

• This feature is still in beta, and we would like to hear your feedback related to this feature:

CORSAIR Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Corsair/

CORSAIR Forums: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forum/236-corsair-icue/

• Resolved an issue with iCUE crashing on startup with Nanoleaf Light Panels

View full version

• Thanks 1

I like the Murals. Much better than those scenes that were there before. Only been playing with them for 5 mins. Is audio only available on certain devices?

iCue Nexus text color is still broken.

The numbers are still the same color as the graph with no way to change this regardless of what text color is selected.

It makes it difficult to see the numbers when the graphing overlaps the numbers.

This has been broken since Version 4.25.155.

Version 4.25.155:

1jOkTuzv.thumb.jpg.f4f0538cbe0c606bdad3cb2b113ff636.jpg

Version 4.24.193:

LPwPmr0x.thumb.jpg.a68e4ee8916463fd9bfd9b6c2ddf231b.jpg

Adding a ceiling to the top of the graph so that the graph cannot overlap the numbers, or reverting to white numbers would be the solution.

I have also spoke to Corsair support on twitter, and their solution is just to revert back to Version 4.24.193.

• Like 2

I absolutely HATE the new effects. How do I get the old effects back without downgrading?

• Thanks 1

Agreed, not a fan of the new effects.  Plus, where are all of the custom lighting effects that I create now gone?  Deleted?  How do I get them all back?

• Thanks 1

Anyone know when the NVIDIA 40-series graphics cards will be supported in iCue for cooling/fan speeds and lighting? I just got a 4090FE, but I don't see much information on whether it should be apppearing in iCue or not. Right now, my 4090 does not appear in iCue, so I  need to use a separate app to change the fan speeds, my 3080FE was working fine in iCue and I had cooling profiles and everything. I thought support would already be there considering the 4090 has been out for a couple months now, sucks to have to wait for this.

I just lost all the RGB in 3 of my 4 case fans?? Now What???

IMG_7245.JPG

IMG_7246.JPG

Edited by tjhess

Going back and forth from screen mirroring to previous setup I have lost complete control of 3 of 4 of my LED fans?? How do I fix this?

I'm not a fan of Murals.  I worked a long time on creating scenes, and now they're all gone!  Plus, Asus motherboards and graphics cards aren't supported anymore.  Don't care much for this version of iCue.  I had to do a Windows 10 system restore to bring my previous version back.  Again, not a big fan of Murals.

Like the murals but i had too complete uninstall icue and reinstall as the hardware lighting would not let me change it back to what i had it as, the asus motherboard integration is laggy to show up on home interface also, even after a clean install, another reason i did a clean install.

might go back to previous version if nothing changes 

So far Murals is just a cluster and nothing is working like my old Scenes.

How about NOT removing a perfectly working feature BEFORE dumping Beta crap on us and using your users as beta testers.

This is ridiculous.

I never did like the scenes, i couldnt see the difference in them and a profile. What was the difference?

11 hours ago, t1971 said:

What was the difference?

Scenes/Murals act like a lighting blanket on top and independent of software profile. It could be used to maintain a consistent lighting element as you switch through multiple software profiles for macro/remap functionality or a necessary quick lighting change like a 0,0,0 system wide dark mode. However, as you said this can all be done with profiles, duplicated lighting, etc.  It may be a lot of users never made it past the home screen and learned to use Scenes as their main form of lighting control. 

had everything looking good. ram colorful with bright reds bules greens etc. also had fan colors bright with brightness setting at 50%. updated and the water colors it went to suck. washed out pale and the fans are dull instead of bright. no way to set them back plain and simple. in ram set up ok for ram ion right side, shows ram with bright top half BUT no way to click ok to save ram setup of colors. there is no way to make the fan colors bright like they ware. over all the version 4.30.162 comments seem to get a "it sucks" and needs to be a step backwards.  each step of the selection needs a save mode and when fan, ram etc are set, a save feature is needed to save the overall selections. my mother board is an asus z-690-e, has 64gig ram , a i9 12900k processor. 

I just signed up. Upon attempting to install I get a warning from Windows 7 about installation is not signed and potentially unsafe. Moving past this, I get an error in loading the software. Software is unusable at this point. This is from "iCUESetup_4.30.162_release.msi"

image.png.f86bbc52cc6c17f31039ac19be25bc55.png

44 minutes ago, mtgkoby said:

I just signed up. Upon attempting to install I get a warning from Windows 7 about installation is not signed and potentially unsafe. Moving past this, I get an error in loading the software. Software is unusable at this point. This is from "iCUESetup_4.30.162_release.msi"

image.png.f86bbc52cc6c17f31039ac19be25bc55.png

Minimum spec for ICUE 4.x is Windows 10 64-bit. Your error looks like the install program is trying to access a function in USER32.DLL that doesn't exist (of isn't exported) in Windows 7's version of that DLL.

Edited by BlaiseP

36 minutes ago, BlaiseP said:

Minimum spec for ICUE 4.x is Windows 10 64-bit. Your error looks like the install program is trying to access a function in USER32.DLL that doesn't exist (of isn't exported) in Windows 7's version of that DLL.

Is there a version that is still compatible with Windows 7?

This is from a Corsair employee..

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/150414-which-version-of-icue-is-suitable-for-windows-7/?do=findComment&comment=892044

You might need to hunt the web for the download as I can't use the old trick of directly calling "https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_X.XX.XXX_release.msi" where X.XX.XXX is substituted with the version number (in this case 2.24.13) as it comes back as not found.

• Thanks 1

i need to revert back to previous version.

new version problem

1) the new version run in  background with 1% proc and cause pc cannot idle properly. it make my cpu heatup when idle.

2) my pc not turn off after shutdown. i need to disable fast startup in power option. with previous version, my pc can properly turn off after shutdown without disable the fast startup in power option.

3) i have disable the mural bit it  activate again after pc restart. i need to manually deactivate the mural.

Edited by FaizMy

gone back too the last version it just messes with hardware lighting