Corsair Community

Introducing CORSAIR MM700 RGB 3XL Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad / Desk Mat

Corsair Crimson

• Corsair Employee

825745565_MM700_RGB_3XL_21(2).thumb.png.60ea9fb52966f395f0a169d352087fdd.pngEver wondered how it would be to have a mouse pad large enough to fit your whole desk? Now you can with our MM700 RGB 3XL Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad / Desk Mat! Cover your entire desk with a large RGB gaming mouse pad / desk pad with ample room for your peripherals, surrounded by 360° of three-zone dynamic RGB lighting. Here are a few quick highlights:

• With a massive 1,220mm x 610mm (48” x 24”) surface area, the MM700 RGB 3XL covers your entire desk with a comfortable cloth surface for your mouse, keyboard, and much more
  • A glide-enhanced solid black woven textile surface, 4mm-thick plush rubber, and an anti-skid base combine for the durable construction to last through years of gaming
  • Unlock advanced RGB lighting control through CORSAIR iCUE software, and synchronize your lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices throughout your setup
  • Cycle through twelve onboard RGB lighting profiles at the push of a button, for immediate lighting as soon as you plug in

Click HERE for more information. We've included a quick FAQ below:

Q: Are there any USB Ports?
A: Yup! Two conveniently located USB ports provide easy connections for additional peripherals such as a CORSAIR headset or mouse.

Q: Is the USB Type-C cable detachable?
A: Yes, easily connect to a PC or power source via a detachable, reversible USB Type-C cable.

Q: Will the mouse pad slide around my desk?
A: Don't worry! The anti-skid textured rubber base keeps the mouse pad securely in place, even during the most intense gaming sessions. 

• 1 year later...

I bought this mousepad and have a slight problem with it. The RGB lighting is very nice, but it gets darker the farther it is from the hub. The RGB is still there, but not as bright and shiny as right next to the hub or around it. It's like there is not enough electricity. Is this problem "normal" for the MM700 3XL, or can I assume that I'll have the same problem again if I buy the same model?