Corsair Community

Corsair are disappointment…

I’m kinda mad 😠 Few years ago i change my PC case with “Corsair Carbide Spec-05 Windowed Red Led Mid-Tower” in the description there is a water cooling support ! Ok that’s fine by me for future upgrades. The day have come after few upgrades i decided to use “Corsair h100i rgb pro xt” i have watched many videos what is the best way to put your water cooling and the best it was on TOP. Now my case have exactly 240mm place to mount my new AIO BUT problem the radiator alone barley fit’s because of the memory sticks. What makes me angry is that they didn’t say in the case manual or in the AIO you probably will need small profile memory sticks in order to fit that cooler on 🔝 because of our great design we never thought that you may use normal size memory’s. Now for most people that is nothing just put it in front or buy new lower profile ram well i’m not rich and i make my upgrades step by step so F*ck you Corsair for you stupid designs i will never buy anything from your brand again 👎

the only place where they advertise radiator support in the product page is to the front, not the top, and with the hard drive cage removed.

If you only have SSDs, you can mount them on the back of the motherboard tray, otherwise... you're out of luck..

• Corsair Employee
4 hours ago, n3w_pain said:

I’m kinda mad 😠 Few years ago i change my PC case with “Corsair Carbide Spec-05 Windowed Red Led Mid-Tower” in the description there is a water cooling support ! Ok that’s fine by me for future upgrades. The day have come after few upgrades i decided to use “Corsair h100i rgb pro xt” i have watched many videos what is the best way to put your water cooling and the best it was on TOP. Now my case have exactly 240mm place to mount my new AIO BUT problem the radiator alone barley fit’s because of the memory sticks. What makes me angry is that they didn’t say in the case manual or in the AIO you probably will need small profile memory sticks in order to fit that cooler on 🔝 because of our great design we never thought that you may use normal size memory’s. Now for most people that is nothing just put it in front or buy new lower profile ram well i’m not rich and i make my upgrades step by step so F*ck you Corsair for you stupid designs i will never buy anything from your brand again 👎

We do list the radiator compatibility with that case in the Quick Start Guide that was provided with the case when you purchased it, and it is also available for download on the product page itself. Please note that we do not list radiator compatibility at the top fan mount locations.

image.png.34e8648aa2ca5eb16293d4bd39353279.png