Corsair Community

iCUE is not detecting my H100i Elite Capellix

I recently rebuilt my PC replacing the motherboard, CPU, CPU cooler power supply, and fans. However when I booted up my PC iCUE was not detecting my h100i Elite Capellix cooler. The h100i was just showing as Unkown device. The h100i pump runs and functions but the LED lights dim in reythmic increments (about every 1 to 2 seconds then brightens for the same amount of time). My Commander CORE shows up on my PCs Device Manger but the h100i does not. I followed the steps listed in the "What to do when your Elite Capellix liquid CPU cooler is not detected by iCUE" Help Section. Some of the troubleshooting I have tried is:

-Plugging the USB into a different header on my motherboard and making sure it was fully inserted. 

-I made sure that the cable from my Elite Capellix is fully and correctly plugged in to my Commander Core

-I have Uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE

-I have triple checked to make sure all cables are plugged in

It is possible that I may have missed some software incompatibilities however I am pretty sure I tried all the ones listed in the Corsair Help section. If anyone has other suggestions I would love to hear them. I am currently running iCUE version v4.18.209 I believe. 

The following is a list of my PC components:

-iCUE h100I Elite Capellix liquid cooler

-MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Carbon WiFi Gaming Motherboard

-i7-11700k intel CPU

-Corsair RMX Series, RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply

-Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB RAM

- 4x Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB fans

On 1/6/2022 at 11:55 AM, RoseKing said:

My Commander CORE shows up on my PCs Device Manger but the h100i does not.

Are you saying in CUE you see the Commander Core device picture and not the AIO pump face?  

The LED brightness cycling is a bit concerning.  That is not typical behavior for erratic USB connections and reads more like a power delivery problem.  I would start a support ticket with Corsair from the main website to work in concurrence with any suggestions here.