Corsair Community

iCue Dashboard is suddenly completely blank.

Hi all!

I was using iCue to control 6 fans and a Liquid Cooler all of which are Corsair Products. iCUE dashboard was working perfectly for the past 5 months. Today I start up my PC and the dashboard is completely blank. I cannot see anything or even add anything basically its just a big blank screen. I uninstalled it twice and reset my PC and installed the latest software but still nothing. I have no idea what happened. Any ideas would be helpful! Thank you all very much!

Hello,

I have the same problem, I manually installed the latest version of iCUE (v4.18.2) available on their website. You have some settings to validate, and I no longer have this problem ... I was on the last version (v3.xxx) updated from the software.

The software does not seem to offer an update to version 4.

Good to you and have a nice day.

I had four groups on my iCue Dashboard. Now, two of them have vanished. Looking around the dashboard, I don't see any indication of why this has happened, or why they are not showing up. No changes were made by me. On "Instant Lighting", I still have access to all my fans, but they no longer show up on my Dashboard. Since I see several other users have the same problem, could it be an update?

Edited by paully

Slight nuance on my end: Dominator Platinum RGB DRAM shows up, but everything else (CPU, GPU, HD, etc) have all vanished. This is both before and after installing the latest version of iCUE (3.38.61). After reinstalling Speedfan, it could see ... well, the first 9 cores as usual, but that's still more than nothing.

4 minutes ago, EastwardSage said:

Same problem for me, every time I turn on the PC the Dashboard on Icue is completely empty and I have to put back all the boxes of the various components/sensors ... Icue v.4.18.209 (latest version available)

Same here and it's really annoying, I like the iCUE dashboard to monitor my hardware, but I have to re-add all the sensors every time I boot up my PC, this has caused that I don't use the dashboard anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, rock1m1 said:

I have this same issue. The dashboard goes completely empty every so often. Very annoying as one of the main reasons I use iCue is because of the monitoring data.

Yes, same here. It's the reason I got so many Corsair product and why I got an i version of PSU to track data, but as long as the dashboard needs to be re-added og re-positioned, then I won't use it. 

On 12/20/2021 at 10:15 AM, NoobYorkCity said:

Also, for the record, clicking on the +plus next to DASHBOARD only lists the RAM (the one node that's still there) as an option to choose from. All the other items that were previously there (CPU, GPU, etc) are now missing.

The missing options were a result of expired security certificates on the tools used to fetch the data. This was an issue for the end of life CUE 3 only and there is now an update to correct that. The dash going “blank slate” in CUE 4 is a separate issue. 

Edited by c-attack

• 2 weeks later...

does it just happen to me that the dashboard is completely empty at every start?
(also with the latest version v4.19.191)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did a re installation of W10.  Installed ICUE.  Now all I get is a blank white screen  at HOME.  I cant access anything.  The software is now useless and Ive tried everything to fix it.

Capture.PNG

Having the same issue. Built a new PC and now I can't customise the settings on my K100 (makes having the k100 pretty useless IMO) or headset. 
I've done a hard reset and reinstalled windows 3x as well as the iCue software.  Version 4.26.110

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 11:10 PM, NoobYorkCity said:

So in case people don't know, it looks like the latest update fixed the dashboard issue, at least for me. Must have been some time in Aug 2022. Took long enough, but I'm glad they finally fixed it. 🙂

Nope unfortunately not it seems for everyone - I just installed iCue for the first time over this past weekend (dec 18 2022) and it went blank this morning on boot up. Have not been able to restore anything on it uninstall/reinstall and there is a 'Restore Widgets to Default' button in the settings that does nothing at all. I guess Corsair doesn't want anyone to use their software? Not fixing a bug like this for an entire year is pretty appalling. Can we even rely on this software to properly run fans/rgb if it loses profiles so easily?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 1:53 AM, ChicagoNerd said:

Hi all!

I was using iCue to control 6 fans and a Liquid Cooler all of which are Corsair Products. iCUE dashboard was working perfectly for the past 5 months. Today I start up my PC and the dashboard is completely blank. I cannot see anything or even add anything basically its just a big blank screen. I uninstalled it twice and reset my PC and installed the latest software but still nothing. I have no idea what happened. Any ideas would be helpful! Thank you all very much!

Hello, not sure if there has been a solution posted to this thread yet, but I found what the problem was for me. Basically just click what I have circled in the pictures. Hopefully this is the solution for others too. It seems that in my inexperience of using iCue and clicking on random things I managed to toggle all of the widgets off. It was in my case as simple as to turn them back on. 

ICUEHelp1.png

ICUEHelp2.png

• Thanks 1

my dashboard is also like this, completely blank but also, all my fan profiles are gone. I had to import an older profile with the profiles in it and it's back up and running now. This really sucks because if my fan profiles aren't working my system will overheat pretty quickly.

• 1 month later...

This problem show randomly time to time since I'm using Corsair - for years. Corsair - c'mon, FIX icue!

• 4 months later...