Corsair Community

H100i Pro XT weird sensor reading ? and one other thing

BigEdd71

I have the pump sensor cable plugged into my CPU fan header. When I look at it's reading in iCUE or HWiNFO64 it's giving me a fluctuating reading between 3792rpm and 3971rpm. Bios says the same but also tells me the pump speed which is fine @ low setting 1933rpm. Ive ignored it for a couple of months but it's really bugging me. This is ok right? Just a weird / buggy sensor reading?

One other thing... Under load when the CPU temp gets above 50c it seems like some bubbles in the pump gurgle a little, in the last day I have tilted the case. It seems ok. My question, why would it only gurgle under load / hot?

Thanks ever so much

gjkghjk.jpg

its fine buddy. Motherboard header is reading it as double speed.. this is completely normal 😉

• Like 1

Pumps and fans don’t count revolutions in the same way. The CUE software is using a divider of 2 to turn the raw count back into the expected RPM. So CUE is correct, but you can always take half of the raw MB header value into the number.

There was a lot more that went along with this, but I’m now assuming that is just a background picture and we’re talking about the H100i XT and not an XD5 custom loop. 

• Like 1

Thanks to the both of you. Glad I was worried about nothing.

c-attack , That's just a background image, and not the XD5 loop.