Corsair Community

Weird issue with Commander Core

Shadowtracker

My fan set up is as follows:

6 fans PWM & LED are plugged into the Commander Core that came with my H100i AIO.

3 fans PWM & LED are plugged into the 5000x Icue RGB case.( PWM splitter board and LED CORE board)

ALL 9 fans spin and are controllable via ICUE software. The 3 fans that are plugged into the 5000x boards, the led work as advertised. The fans that are plugged into the Commander Core(H100i) All 6 show up in ICue for PWM control, but only 4 show up for led control. ICue show Pump, Fan1,Fan4, Fan5, Fan6 - Fans 2 and 3 are missing, but only in LED control. I swapped the fans around and its not the fans which are all LL120's btw.

Any suggestions?

The issue stayed with the two ports. (2 & 3). I did run autodetect again after moving the fans, no change. I have a spare Lighting Node I may try and use that for the six fans that are now plugged into the Commander Core, just for the LED, I'll leave the PWM plugged into the Commander Pro.

If running the auto-detect manually does not work, trying a full shutdown, flip the PSU switch off for 10-15 seconds, then back on and boot normally. A few times this has happened to me and a power cycle resets the controller.