Corsair Community

Corsair Sabre RGB Not Showing up in ICUE

Hello!

I own a corsair sabre rgb mouse (and have done so for about 2 years now).

It used to work fine trough the icue software.

But as of today i updated to a newer version (v4.11.274)

Which has a new user interface etc (so i assume i was on version 3.9xxxxx i dont know)

Since i updated to this version my mouse has dissapeared from the list of items.

Uninstalling the mouse from my devices trough mindows does not fix it, Unplugging and replugging to another usb port also does not work.

Is this perhaps an issue on corsair's end?

Or is something wrong with my mouse.

(the mouse also had latest drivers downloaded trough icue before the new icue software update)

Thanks in advance!

Same problem, can't barely use my mouse because I can't change the dpi. I wish they would stop updating like this. Something breaks every time they update.

This is like the 3rd time I've lost all my lighting and mouse speed settings.

they really need to fix icue. It was better before icue existed.

• Corsair Employee

Hi MrgingerBread,

If you've had the Sabre RGB mouse for about 2 years, it seems like that one was only fully recognized by the older iCUE 3. We did recently release a new Champion Series line of Sabre PRO and Sabre RGB PRO that work with iCUE 4. I believe this issue was brought up already but I can escalate it again to check on the progress of any potential fixes or implementing the older Sabre mice into the new iCUE 4. In the meantime, you can open up a ticket with our support team and they will gladly help you.

Hi MrgingerBread,

If you've had the Sabre RGB mouse for about 2 years, it seems like that one was only fully recognized by the older iCUE 3. We did recently release a new Champion Series line of Sabre PRO and Sabre RGB PRO that work with iCUE 4. I believe this issue was brought up already but I can escalate it again to check on the progress of any potential fixes or implementing the older Sabre mice into the new iCUE 4. In the meantime, you can open up a ticket with our support team and they will gladly help you.

what are you trying to say? FIX THIS. this isn't an old mouse at all, I dont care what you've recently released, are you kidding?

how about even a warning before upgrading "hey our company is greedy and that mouse that we released 2 years ago that you bought a year ago that you paid 60 bucks for will no longer be supported! dont upgrade our POS software! thanks and up yours"

• Confused 1

iCUE v3.38.61 is available for download from the downloads section of Corsair's website. I installed it and my Sabre RGB is now detected and programmable again. I still get the cursor missing bug when starting Win10 though.

It seems like this is pretty sharp practice from Corsair to force customers to upgrade their peripherals. For me, this, combined with all the bugs and firmware update problems, is enough to swing the decision to ditch Corsair and go back to Logitech peripherals.

Corsair, you have lost a customer.

Hi. As far as I could understand having the same problem, icue verion 4 does not support old rgb sabre mice ... I am considering buying a new one for this reason. However, if there are plans to add the old sabre mouse to icue 4, please let me know :) .

My Sabre RGB still working fine and Corsair decided to decom it in ICUE4...I not sure if I should continue to support Corsair in this case...what if the next mice I purchases also face the same fate in the next few years? Really bad move Corsair.

My Sabre RGB still working fine and Corsair decided to decom it in ICUE4...I not sure if I should continue to support Corsair in this case...what if the next mice I purchases also face the same fate in the next few years? Really bad move Corsair.

You can also uninstall icue4 and reinstall the 3. That's what I did.