Corsair Community

iCUE 5000X RGB Fans not lighting Up

martineaumichae

So I just recently did a new build and purchased the iCue 5000X RGB case and the iCUE H150i Elite Capellix. My AIO lights are on and my fans that came with the AIO are on and running with RGB colors. They are connected to the Commander Core that came with the AIO. The Case fans are hooked up to the to both the PWM and the RGB controller the case came with. The fans are on and working but they are not lighting up nor showing up in iCUE software.

Not sure what I am suppose to do as they look like they are hooked up correctly.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

-Mike

• Corsair Employee

Make sure you plugged in the SATA power to the RGB Controller (Lighting Node Core) that came with the case, and that the LNC is plugged into an internal USB 2.0 header directly on the otherboard. If you did that then you need to find the Lighting Node Core in the iCUE software, go to Lighting Setup, set the fans to SP RGB PRO/ELITE Series Fans, and then select the correct number of fans.

From there you should be able to change the effect of the fan RGB.

Make sure you plugged in the SATA power to the RGB Controller (Lighting Node Core) that came with the case, and that the LNC is plugged into an internal USB 2.0 header directly on the otherboard. If you did that then you need to find the Lighting Node Core in the iCUE software, go to Lighting Setup, set the fans to SP RGB PRO/ELITE Series Fans, and then select the correct number of fans.

From there you should be able to change the effect of the fan RGB.

So I had it all plugged in correctly and Lighting Node core was not showing up. I switched it out with one from another of the same exact case (Because I have two) and now its showing in iCUE. I click on it and choose SP RGB PRO/ELITE and 6 fans and it still wont light up. I didn't see an apply setting button or anything. am I suppose to do anything after that/?