Corsair Community

200ex beeping (fill)

GazLuvsStace

hey my hydrocool keeps beeping wanting to be filled up (can happen once a day, can happen twice a day, last for about 10 seconds to minutes) but the weird thing is, its full

why would it be beeping when its full??? iv had it for about a year and this issue has only happened in the last week

plz help i dont wanna go back to air (will miss the cool and quiteness, and here in australia the thing wasnt cheap when i bought it)

GazLuvsStace

have you used any other additive in the HCX, if so it has destroyed the float buoyancy for level indication. you can open cover an unplug the sensor wire going to the float, still have the water wheel to see if got fluid free of bubbles.

hey my hydrocool keeps beeping wanting to be filled up (can happen once a day, can happen twice a day, last for about 10 seconds to minutes) but the weird thing is, its full

why would it be beeping when its full??? iv had it for about a year and this issue has only happened in the last week

plz help i dont wanna go back to air (will miss the cool and quiteness, and here in australia the thing wasnt cheap when i bought it)

The fill alarm itself is located on the top of the resevoir inside the Hydrocool unit. I would take the cover off of the unit and check the wiring going from the sensor to the control panel in the front of the unit. This connection may be loose if it is happening randomly. If there are no connection problems the sensor itself may be faulty. Corsair will replace the unit if it is still under warranty.

Archived