Corsair Community

465x and h100i pro rgb xt

HiuGGo

Hello everyone!

I've bought 465x case and h100i pro rgb xt.I've place radiator at front,and AIO coolers on top.How should I connect AIO fans?To the Corsair Commander Pro or just to pump and then to CPU Fan on motherboard?

Thank you for help,it's my first PC build.

Wish me good luck please:bigeyes:

For fans speed control, connect the two radiator fans to the pump's splitter. The onboard fan controller will make sure the fans are always operational regardless of the software state. You will be able to adjust them from within CUE in the H100i XT tab. If you connect them to the Commander, they will not be able to react to the coolant temperature when the software isn't running.

RGB wires are completely different and have no effect on the fan control. Those can be put into the hub in the order you want.

For fans speed control, connect the two radiator fans to the pump's splitter. The onboard fan controller will make sure the fans are always operational regardless of the software state. You will be able to adjust them from within CUE in the H100i XT tab. If you connect them to the Commander, they will not be able to react to the coolant temperature when the software isn't running.

RGB wires are completely different and have no effect on the fan control. Those can be put into the hub in the order you want.

But what fans I should connect to the pump?3 LL1200 are in front ,radiator too,so is it ok to connect radiator with top fans(ML series)?Or maybe I somehow have to connect my front case fans?

Thank you for your answer

Most people will want to preserve the 3x120 RGB look on the front of the case. You can substitute the front LL fans for the ML that came with the cooler. If you already have more fans for the top, you also have the option of mounting the ML fans behind the radiator for a push-pull arrangement. That will require a pair of PWM splitters to run from the H100i XT fan connectors.