Corsair Community

Corsair Value Select Timings

thefox

What is the timing on value select? I have 1gb kit of pc3200 value select running on an AMD2500+ with a chaintech A7JNL6, 9600xt. I've got the latest vid card drivers and dx9.0c. My comp freezes up randomly. I tried all sorts of BIOS options and FSB settings and RAM speeds.

It is 400 so it would be 2.5-3-3-8. Thanx for the info.

Why would I want it running at 333mhz though? Isn't it supposed to run at 400mhz? As far as agp voltage is concerned there is no way to adjust the agp voltage from the BIOS on chaintech's A7JNL6. I think it auto detects the voltage.

• Corsair Employee

If the FSB of your CPU is 400 For Intel and 100 MHz for AMD, the memory speed supports only DDR 266.

If the FSB of your CPU is 533 For Intel and 133/166 MHz for AMD, the memory speed supports DDR 266/333

If the FSB of your CPU is 800 MHz for Intel and 200 MHz for AMD, the memory speed supports DDR 333/400

• Corsair Employee

Well I think the marketing people don’t like to list the limitations, only max speed. Sometimes Marketing personnel and Lawyers are on about the same level. :roll:

When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Well I think the marketing people don’t like to list the limitations, only max speed. Sometimes Marketing personnel and Lawyers are on about the same level. :roll:

When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

LMAO :laughing:

Archived