Corsair Community

Visor effect ?!

Arcantis

Hey guys new here ^^

I have a Little Problem or better a wish

With the old Software CorsairLink i was able to get a nice Visior effect on my RGB LL Fans. This effect was synced on all three front Fans and was running simultanious.

Now the effect circles from one Fan to antoher ...i dont want that ..but i cant find a was to get the Fans to run in sync :(

Any suggestions ?

merci

Try the Pong and see if that is closer to what you want. The problem is fan orientation becomes an issue with the LL and some effects. There are also some changes that were made between Link and iCUE. I still miss the old color wave.

thx for the fast answer

what i search is not the Pong Option ^^

Ist more like a static Visor effect on ONE fan but on all FAN at the same time without moving from fan to fan.

ist just a circle ClockWise and then a circle counterclockwise that was the old VISOR effect on the Link Software.

And yes i miss the old wave too :(

thx for the fast answer

what i search is not the Pong Option ^^

Ist more like a static Visor effect on ONE fan but on all FAN at the same time without moving from fan to fan.

ist just a circle ClockWise and then a circle counterclockwise that was the old VISOR effect on the Link Software.

And yes i miss the old wave too :(

For that, you'd create multiple Visor effects and apply each to a single fan. When you first do it, they won't be synch'd but when you restart, they should be. Or at least close.

Archived