Corsair Community

Installing XMS-3200XL PRO

Bosco

I was trying to install a twin set of XMS-3200XLPRO in a SOYO SY-P41875P Dragon 2 V1.0 MB. I didn't made any changes in the BIOS except "LOAD OPTIMAL DEFAULTS". The processor is a 3.2GHZ Prescott and the FSB is 800 MHZ. I could not install the Operating System until I tried using a stick of Kingston 512-2700. Before I go through the hassles of trying to return these modules, what are the settings I need to make in the BIOS?

P.S. The Latency on these Modules are 2.2.2.5

I set the BIOS just like you instructed, installed the modules one at a time and ran the memory test. The first module tested out fine. The second module tested bad, and I shut everything down after about 13,000 errors in six minutes of testing. Now about that lifetime warrenty and RMA number. How are you guys going to help me out on this?

Soyo-P41875 Dragon 2 v1.0

P4 3.2 GHZ Prescott (800 FSB)

Seagate 80 Gig

Antec True 430 PSU

Nvidia 6800 GT

Twin set XMS CMX512-3200XLPRO (one bad module)

• Corsair Employee

Please send us a email with a copy of the form or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to Rma@corsairmemory.com.

If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to warranty@corsairmemory.com and we will help to resolve it.

Archived