Corsair Community

Fields of RMA's form

Gorro

• Corsair Employee
First of all; can you please tell us what kind of problem/s where you having with your memory modules? Can you also tell me the exact model# of your memory module and please tell me if you purchased the module/s as a pair or set; also what is the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and its FSB as well? In addition, please tell me if you have the latest BIOS installed on your system and what BIOS settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

If you haven't receive a response through our RMA department, then please follow the link to my signature "If you submitted an RMA..."

Ok, but i remake the question, have I to compelte all the fields? Or may i complete only the ones that have the "*" in the online form? i.e. Where purchased, or when purchased, or others without the "*" do not have to be completed obligatory?

Basically you have to fill those up, where you purchased it, may not be necessary, since it should be in the invoice or receipt when you purchased the modules.

Invoice or receipt? Have i to send also the recepit together the defective sticks?? Where is it written?

If they asked for it, then you should provide it.

Where do they may ask for it, in the mail with RMA number? I got it now, and they didn't ask for it, so I'll send the sticks in the original package as they are and nothing more, right?

Be patient! They're all still asleep! It's 2:30 AM PST atm and Ram Guy's probably dreaming of flying ICs talking to him again...

Yes, send the memory in the original package, no receipt necessary since as you stated they did not ask for one in the RMA email.

Yes, dont worry about the reciept, and please just follow the directions in the email you got from customer service with the RMA#.

And what about the value of the pack? Since it's an international shipping have I to select an high value?

Archived