Corsair Community

CUE 2.11 & K95 Plat. HW Profile "conflict"

c-attack

Is this an ongoing issue? Does the latest FW fix the problem?

Yes, I'm on FW 1.07.123 and if I click update it says it is the newest version. This occurred on my first reboot after receiving the keyboard. I received all 3 items at once (the kb, mouse, and mouse pad) this past week and the first thing I did after installing CUE2 was check for new FW for each. Only the mouse needed an update.

hold PG UP+ PG DW & re-inserting USB would clear the firmware, new firmware need to be updated in CUE.

hold ESC & re-inserting USB could restore the default profiles which you used at first time.

• 7 months later...
It is still happening. I think the heart of the conflict is between the Advanced and Basic Mode protocols. This new K95P Brown is does it every time. It has the factory basic profiles saved to memory, unaltered. I use Advanced profiles and that is my default. If I put a basic profile into the default, this does not occur when bring up the program. I suspect the reverse will work as well. Might have to wait for CUE 3 for this to be sorted.

• 10 months later...
This problem usually occurs if something was changed on the HW Profile but it wasn't saved. For example, the HW profile may have been set to Rain but the Lighting selected was Spiral Rainbow but never saved to the keyboard.

However, there was a rare issue where sometimes the profiles on the keyboard could be corrupted (for whatever reason). To reset the profiles, simply hold PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN while re-inserting USB and this will trigger our fail-safe to rebuild the defaults in those HW profiles. I would also recommend you purge all of the HW profiles from the system prior to doing this so you can start from a clean slate.

I did this (Held down P-UP + P-DOWN while reinserting the keyboard USB) and well now my keyboard is stuck in BIOS Mode or something, the scroll lock, numlock and capslock lights keep flashing. User manual in box is also pretty useless.

I've tried pressing F1 + Windows lock, nothing. No idea what to do next. iCue is of no help.

Archived