Corsair Community

where did the colors go?

dundee

Hi guys, newbie here.

Its my 1st post in this forum since I bought my brand new corsair mouse and my new corsair K70 keyboard.

About this keyboard, man, just can't believe how smooth ans soft it is. it's so hard to keep my fingers of it. and the way it talks to me! over the past 2 weeks I've had long conversations with her ( yep its a female) and every time I touched her she responded with her sweet voice, click,clack,clack, click... hours I can listen to her. But as time past I started to notice something weird. It started with the sunset getting redder earlier and before long at noon the sky turned red instead of being blue. at first I was not to worried about this, didnt care, as long as she kept whispering her sweet sounds to me, click, clack, clack click.

About a day or two ago after a really long conversation with her I got so thirsty and decided to get me a nice could beer. so of I went, over the red dirt to the red house opening the red fridge , pouring myself a nice red beer??? red??? WT#?? why did my world turn red? where did all the other colors go? and then, on that split second that lasted for an eternity, I realized what was going on. it was her, my beloved K70 , she gave me so much but the only color she can give me is RED! so now I'm writing to the gods of this forum and I humbly ask if there is anything they can do for me to bring the colors back.

Hi m8

Thank you for the reply, but I just found out what the problem is.

Turns out I bought the wrong keyboard. seems the K70 can only produce red light

while the K70 RGB can produce all colors. And this for only 20$ AU difference.

Why would a company even do this? cant believe I will have to watch this RED keys for many years.

This is a bummer and I think corsair should make it much clearer on their site and the package.

Damn this sucks, and doesn't make me a happy camper.

So for all out there, DON'T BUY the K70 keyboard, spent a couple of $$ more (like 15us$) and you

have an RGB keyboard.

Try not to see red with your mail-order wife keyboard. It is not her fault that she is monochromatic. Some people actually prefer it over colored keyboards, calling them frivolous or even worse!

Before acquiring your keyboard, you may well have found her in the company of her flashy frineds, but I expect that your keyboard's characteristics were not falsely claiming to be other than you found them on the ordering page. (If not, then demand an RMA for false advertising--post the URL in your response!)

You can still be very proud of owning a keyboard that comes with a good pedigree that greatly exceeds in quality many of the others you may have seen lying under your friends' and coworkers' fingers, quite unresponsive and lacking in light, just dully plodding type. Your shiny keyboard will be ever responsive, remember what you tell her, and should serve you faithfully, givng you pleasure in her tactile sensations.

Hi m8

Thank you for the reply, but I just found out what the problem is.

Turns out I bought the wrong keyboard. seems the K70 can only produce red light

while the K70 RGB can produce all colors. And this for only 20$ AU difference.

Why would a company even do this? cant believe I will have to watch this RED keys for many years.

This is a bummer and I think corsair should make it much clearer on their site and the package.

Damn this sucks, and doesn't make me a happy camper.

So for all out there, DON'T BUY the K70 keyboard, spent a couple of $$ more (like 15us$) and you

have an RGB keyboard.

Well, the prices of the keyboard fluctuate from time to time. It depends on stock, demand, and if the reseller is having a sale.

Archived