Corsair Community

AM4 cooler accessory

Hammer

Too little too late been waiting a WEEK for information after raising a support request. As a result I've just paid 4 times the cost of said bracket on an aircooler.....

In response I'm not gonna bother with the bracket and just sell the H105 with my current rig and go for a custom loop instead. Might get a better return on my CPU that way.

Noctua have had brackets available since Ryzen launch all we've had is prevarication obfuscation and a complete lack of information from this company...

I've been a corsair buyer for over 15 years, not anymore.....

Bye bye Corsair, You've done enough to loose my loyalty for good....:rant::rant2::ar::beatchair:wtfman::mad::evil:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too little too late been waiting a WEEK for information after raising a support request. As a result I've just paid 4 times the cost of said bracket on an aircooler.....

In response I'm not gonna bother with the bracket and just sell the H105 with my current rig and go for a custom loop instead. Might get a better return on my CPU that way.

Noctua have had brackets available since Ryzen launch all we've had is prevarication obfuscation and a complete lack of information from this company...

I've been a corsair buyer for over 15 years, not anymore.....

Bye bye Corsair, You've done enough to loose my loyalty for good....:rant::rant2::ar::beatchair:wtfman::mad::evil:

The processor is not even out yet and you're bitching this much? Go smoke a joint and chill out.

Followed the link and went through the order process. I missed the place to input the special promo code for the free upgrade bracket. Paid the $4.99 and $5.00 S/H. Went back through the process and found where to put the promo code. Now have two brackets coming ...... in a couple of weeks! Huh! Sounds like Corsair hasn't even started making them yet and just had a mockup to show in the Ryzen AM4 support page they put up today.

Will need to get one more eventually for my other H105. Corsair sure dropped the ball on this. :[pouts:

• Administrators
Not sure why they're limiting the site to US/Canada only, for a bracket. Still disappointed. Dear Corsair, you lost a customer.
We're not. Sounds like you're on the USA site. Check the bottom left corner of the main site to change to another region.

http://www.corsair.com/ryzen

CORSAIRAM4BR

Apply this discount code when prompted during checkout to order your AM4 bracket for free.

*Bracket available at no cost for limited time only, while supplies last. Available in US, UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Must be logged in to apply the promo code, limit one per customer.

Archived