Corsair Community

Can't have my own default profile (not advanced) along with Advanced profiles

SO i have this default profile, on which I have Color Shift (medium speed with random colors) and Type Lightning on top of it (Ripple at fast speed with random colors too).

Made it myself with the quick settings in non-advanced mode.

Problem is, I have downloaded a few RGB profiles for which I have to toggle on Advanced mode (e.g.: GTA V Profile) which I set to start with the launch of the GTA V application.

But it won't work cuz I have to switch to Advanced mode in between. And I am happy with the basic lightning I use in my every day use.

Isn't there a way to combine the use of both Advanced Mode and Normal Mode for noobsters like me who want their default profile to work with some other RGB profiles made here?

Sincerely,

Miki

SO i have this default profile, on which I have Color Shift (medium speed with random colors) and Type Lightning on top of it (Ripple at fast speed with random colors too).

Made it myself with the quick settings in non-advanced mode.

Problem is, I have downloaded a few RGB profiles for which I have to toggle on Advanced mode (e.g.: GTA V Profile) which I set to start with the launch of the GTA V application.

But it won't work cuz I have to switch to Advanced mode in between. And I am happy with the basic lightning I use in my every day use.

Isn't there a way to combine the use of both Advanced Mode and Normal Mode for noobsters like me who want their default profile to work with some other RGB profiles made here?

Sincerely,

Miki

What you are asking will however work with the CUE1 utility, just not with the current CUE2.

Archived