Corsair Community

CUE and Wacom- Corsair worse than bootleg

Febronia

So I've come to the conclusion after completely redoing my system hardware, OS, and installing the program on other computers in the studio, that this ****e CUE program is just a terribly written pile of crap.

It does not work with EXISTING Wacom drivers (they have been around far longer than CUE), and used by every industry professional out there. CUE causes any illustration tablet's inputs to lag massively behind, starting from halfway through CUE's installation, and doesn't even need the keyboard to be plugged in.

A large network of artists are now being warned to stay far clear of Corsair products due to your company showing zero interest in fixing this problem.

• Corsair Employee
I am looking into this issue but I don't understand your presumptions on that its a Corsair problem simply because Wacom has been around longer. If I find that it is a WACOM issue, and I can't fix it through our developers, will you still continue to hold us as culprits? If not, why the preemptive strike?

So you blame Corsair and not Wacom? Also when have they shown no interest in fixing this issue? I talk to people from Corsair on a daily basis and from what ive seen they want to fix every issue no matter how small, but they do have to prioritize some issue before other.

So you blame Corsair and not Wacom? Also when have they shown no interest in fixing this issue? I talk to people from Corsair on a daily basis and from what ive seen they want to fix every issue no matter how small, but they do have to prioritize some issue before other.

I agree, too many people keep striking at Corsair but no one really knows that there are a lot of things to do.

I had spoken to someone recently about this issue (was that you?) So I investigated by bugging our industrial designer about his Wacom tablet (also running CUE). Didn't seem to experience anything similar to what you're describing. Have you tried checking to see if there's any firmware updates on the Wacom tablet?

I've been in touch with Corsair about Wacom issues, too. The thing is, I've tried two different tablets each on three different computers, which are also decked out with Corsair keyboards, mice, and headsets, and I've not had any problems.

There's a very specific configuration that is causing the issue, and this isn't something they can just fix without being able to reproduce themselves.

Take a chill pill and try to be helpful instead of spazzing out.

[snip]

Hello, Jay! I don't think I've seen you, before!

I have the Strafe RGB and my son's Wacom One works fine with it, and has no issues at all with either CUE or the keyboard functioning with CUE either open or closed.

I bought an Wacom Intuos Pro which mostly works fine with it. If I am NOT using the touch features on the Intuos Pro, it works fine with CUE either open/running or closed. If CUE is open and running in the background system tray AND I use the touch feature on the tablet, everything freezes completely. I have to use the task manager to get my computer back.

If I close CUE out of the system tray I can use the touch feature on the Intuos Pro without any issues and the keyboard works fine. My keyboard profile is saved to my device so it's not a big issue having CUE closed. The only thing that doesn't work is switching between profiles quickly.

I love my keyboard ... and I love my Intous Pro - I'm new to it and just learning how to use it. But I've been using it with a lot of different videos and have been using the heck out of it. I'm really happy I'm able to use both since I love both :)

Archived