Corsair Community

Why no Tech Support if I buy in a store?

OhhJim

I went to register for Tech Support, and it requires a "Ship-To" Address, among other things. It wasn't shipped, so how can I fill that in? Don't retail customers get Tech Support? Seems...odd. But then, my product didn't work, either...

Ohhjim,

Im a little confused about the last statement you've wrote. Let me try to clear some things so I can better assist you.

A "Ship-To" address indication would be for where we would ship the item to. (your home/work address etc.)

We provide any technical support over the phone or ticket system to any of our customers that owns a Corsair product.

And lastly, for any product that isnt working you would have to give us some more detailed information so that we may be able to better assist you. The better the detailed the support ticket is the easier it would be to assist you. (Provide us with your product name, part number, and the exact issues you are having).

Ohhjim,

A "Ship-To" address indication would be for where we would ship the item to. (your home/work address etc.)

Yes, I know what a Ship-To address is. You didn't ship it to me. I bought it in a retail store, as my post explains.

We provide any technical support over the phone or ticket system to any of our customers that owns a Corsair product.

Ok, great. How can you do that if you require non-existent information, like a "ship-to" address that doesn't exist?

And lastly, for any product that isnt working you would have to give us some more detailed information so that we may be able to better assist you. The better the detailed the support ticket is the easier it would be to assist you. (Provide us with your product name, part number, and the exact issues you are having).

Thanks, I posted in a different forum about it. No responses from Corsair, yet.

Ohhjim,

I will try to be clear as possible, in your Ship- to address, put your home address.

(We dont ship anything YET until you return our defective product *if approved for an RMA* )

I understand you bought it at a retail store but we will not need this to fill out a ticket.(will need receipt later in the process).

• Corsair Employee

Thanks, I posted in a different forum about it. No responses from Corsair, yet.

Which forum did you post it on?

But yeah, if you have any issues with one of our products, you'd simply submit a ticket and one of our reps will be more than happy to accommodate your inquiry :D:

Because I just bought it, I didn't see why you would ship me anything. I would (and will) simply return it if you couldn't help me get it to work.

I posted in the Audio Forum. 77 views, no replies.

Archived