Corsair Community

First Time h100i.

MiddleEarth

Hello, I have previously bought a premade computer and am now trying to my own. I have all my parts chosen out and is coming to a price of $2400. For my graphics card, I am using a GTX 980 Ti, and motherboard ranging in price of $180-$250. Anyways, I was debating over the cooling for my CPU, but after doing research and seeing that my system can be leaked upon from the Corsair h100i im reconsidering my options. Im still leaning toward liquid cooling, but I am not going to have slight chance of my PC failing from leaking. Is their any way you guys pay 100% (This is key- Ive heard they pay like 1/3 of what your lost product is worth.) In order for my to persue this "art" of liquid cooling, I need compensation or anything, helping me that if in anycase, my PC frys to Corsair's liquid cooling, it will be 100% payed for by Corsair. Proof of puchased items will be given, along with any information. Overall, you guys make good products and Im buying lot of my products from you, but the CPU liquid cooling I have to think about. -Thanks (MiddleEarth)

I don't think the air cooler manufacturer will guarantee full replacement if their 3 kg. air tower rips itself out of the socket and falls through the GPU either. There are no unconditional guarantees in retail. That is what insurance is for and even then there are limitations. Water leaks are rare and usually manifest themselves as moisture at one of the insertion points, not a rain shower. Corsair will look at your damage claim, but no company can offer you a 100% guarantee beforehand and open themselves up to endless fraud. Ultimately, you will have to decide what you are comfortable with.

Archived