Corsair Community

Color trim for H100i GTX and other new AIOs? When?

kc5vdj

The color inserts were announced at CES 2015...As part of the H100i GTX package. So not only have customers waited all of 2015 without seeing anything, now CES 2016 has come and gone and still nothing. There isn't even anything about them on the product page.

I really thought I gave you guys an honest time line last time I posted regarding availability on this. It was the 1-22 where I said it's going to be 4 weeks. It's currently en-route to our hubs worldwide, we should see it anytime now. And btw, product page will be up soon as well.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The color inserts were announced at CES 2015...As part of the H100i GTX package. So not only have customers waited all of 2015 without seeing anything, now CES 2016 has come and gone and still nothing. There isn't even anything about them on the product page.

+1. I bought the H100i based on the admins comments that the colour trims would have been out by now. Please update us whats going on.

I too have recently purchased a H100i GTX. The ability to swap out different coloured trims would compliment my build, particularly the red trim. As far as i know, they're unique.

I would like to purchase these trims but they're not available and i can see from the way the thread has progressed that there is some difficulty in bringing them to market.

It does little good in getting emotional over it (some are very dedicated fans) but i wanted to register on this forum today so i can voice my desire and add an opinion.

It would be peculiar for Corsair not to provide them for sale. They where advertised and may have been a stand-out feature for those considering cooling solutions in a crowded market.

I have to add that in general, Corsair accessories have been inexplicably slow to materialise.

I really thought I gave you guys an honest time line last time I posted regarding availability on this. It was the 1-22 where I said it's going to be 4 weeks. It's currently en-route to our hubs worldwide, we should see it anytime now. And btw, product page will be up soon as well.

I still don't see them on the website for sale ....

Whats going on here? :mad:

Today is march 2nd 2016 .......

Greybeard, do you have any update on these color inserts? We haven't seen or heard anything.

bump

I am in the same boat, my cooler is mounted to the front of the case and would appreciate being able to rotate it or re badge it the right way around.

Especially as it is in your latest carbide 400c and can only go in the front of the case

Hello

The 4 Weeks waiting Time are expired.

When comes the Colored-Logos ?

I have buy the "Corsair Hydro Series H115i" only, because the Corsair-Staff say the Coler-Logos came in the next 4 Weeks.

I hope thats was not a Bad Joke...

Imo is that not a Fairplay from Corsair against their Customers!

Greets

• Corsair Employee

Sorry for the wait guys. I just got update on this and looks like there's a scheduled inbound for US and Almere (NL) hub 3/9 (tomorrow).

But I still need to double check if they are going to be ready for purchase on our webstore tomorrow.

Greybeard, it's now 3/14 and we havent heard or seen anything?? If this product is just sitting at your hub how are we supposed to purchase it? You mentioned on 2/18 (almost a month ago) that this product would be up on the product page any time now, what is going on?

Sorry for the wait guys. I just got update on this and looks like there's a scheduled inbound for US and Almere (NL) hub 3/9 (tomorrow).

But I still need to double check if they are going to be ready for purchase on our webstore tomorrow.

I'm trying my best not to laugh here lol. Chances are you guys will not see these addons until after or close to a computer show like Computex or something similar.

I remember going through a similar wait when I purchased the Commander Mini was released and I refused to spend a penny on it until the LED strips were available because I wanted a completed setup. It was about a 2 month wait but now the counter is at 6 months just for colour inserts.......SMH

Greybeard, I always try to tell my employees, "don't complain about something unless you propose a solution.". SO there has been plenty of frustration so far and I want to provide a solution. It's ok to miss deadlines and to miss estimates, but how about trying to be there on the forums the day after you miss a deadline and provide a reason for the miss and communicate a new estimate. Giving us a set in stone deadline, missing it, then never hearing from you again is a recipe for upset customers.

Was I just imagining things or was this available for purchase just last night? The link is still in my history, but now the page is 404:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h100i-gtx-h100i-v2-color-kit#

Is it out of stock then or... I don't know what the alternative is. Hopefully they get it back up soon or if anyone managed to order it, I'm interested in 2 blue inserts if you don't want them.

If you google search color kit you can see 3 different links with it but they are all 404 not available. When you saw it last night was there pictures up?

Was I just imagining things or was this available for purchase just last night? The link is still in my history, but now the page is 404:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h100i-gtx-h100i-v2-color-kit#

Is it out of stock then or... I don't know what the alternative is. Hopefully they get it back up soon or if anyone managed to order it, I'm interested in 2 blue inserts if you don't want them.

i have this impulse buying habit when it comes to corsair products but good thing i did some research on these plates, ive been looking forward on getting the h100i with the replaceable plates including the upside down logo issue resolution. but it appears these are all but promises.

If you google search color kit you can see 3 different links with it but they are all 404 not available. When you saw it last night was there pictures up?

Yes, pictures were up and the price was $15.00 for a red/blue package that contained 1 red / 1 blue plate for the CPU block, and 1 red / 1 blue for the radiator plate. It wasn't possible to order 1 color only.

And now I'm kicking myself for not ordering when I saw it up. I had no idea there was nearly a year wait time from the announcement of this without a release date. Absolutely crazy especially considering these plates are advertised/shown on product pages such as Newegg.

• Corsair Employee
Greybeard, I always try to tell my employees, "don't complain about something unless you propose a solution.". SO there has been plenty of frustration so far and I want to provide a solution. It's ok to miss deadlines and to miss estimates, but how about trying to be there on the forums the day after you miss a deadline and provide a reason for the miss and communicate a new estimate. Giving us a set in stone deadline, missing it, then never hearing from you again is a recipe for upset customers.

I wish I could be on different places all at the same time, man, but I've got other stuff too on my plate that would cause me from time to time to miss threads that requires updates. Let's not forget that we're on the same side here. I've pushing the cooling PM to get these inserts up on our website so you guys can purchase it. We have the same objective here, and I'm doing my best to make sure that we make it happen.

The inserts are already in the warehouse (ALM, US, TAO), putting the material online is where the hold up is. I just sent an email to Product Marketing and webteam and made it clear that these inserts needs to be processed ASAP.

Archived