Corsair Community

Corsair K65/K70/K95 RGB Pixel Drops profile

Why can't you upload to the site? Did they ban you for too many awesome profiles (give someone else a chance, geez!) =P

Awesome profile by the way! Great job!

So i was able to upload after a week, it seemed after uploading so many, they stopped me for a bit lol

I L.O.V.E it! The treasury really needs someone like you, because all you do is create gold.

You mention to leave requests in another thread, but because it pertains to this theme specifically, would it be possible to have this theme in only blue? I like the Tetris effect this has, but with a solid blue I think it would be a really nice rainstorm effect. If not, I'll try to change it myself, and possibly learn to make my own themes in the process :P

Thanks again~

I L.O.V.E it! The treasury really needs someone like you, because all you do is create gold.

You mention to leave requests in another thread, but because it pertains to this theme specifically, would it be possible to have this theme in only blue? I like the Tetris effect this has, but with a solid blue I think it would be a really nice rainstorm effect. If not, I'll try to change it myself, and possibly learn to make my own themes in the process :P

Thanks again~

Requests go in the request thread. Ill be waiting ;)

Btw if you want tetris, i already made a tetris profile as well.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived