Corsair Community

New Corsair Website Comments / Bug Reports go here!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The link to case parts in the Corsair Store is broken. I get a 404 error.

I've tried several different paths without luck but the one from here is to click in Corsair at the top of the page, then hover on the Products tab. Mouse down to Parts and Accessories, then on the next pop up, mouse to the right and up, then click on Case. Normally, that would take one into the store but it has been broken since yesterday.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/shop#shop?c=case-parts-and-accessories&_suid=140539040905906414256025506655 is a direct link into Case Parts but all I get is the page with no products on it.

The link to case parts in the Corsair Store is broken. I get a 404 error.

I've tried several different paths without luck but the one from here is to click in Corsair at the top of the page, then hover on the Products tab. Mouse down to Parts and Accessories, then on the next pop up, mouse to the right and up, then click on Case. Normally, that would take one into the store but it has been broken since yesterday.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/shop#shop?c=case-parts-and-accessories&_suid=140539040905906414256025506655 is a direct link into Case Parts but all I get is the page with no products on it.

have tried this and got the same result.

It shouldn't matter which browser is being used. Except for the link I provided, the paths provided on the Corsair website are now working, including the link you provided. The only downside is those paths and the direct link only lead to a partial listing and to find all the parts available for various cases, one has to search case by case, which is seriously tedious. The link I had been using went to a complete listing. Anywho, I was able to get to the item I wanted and the order has been placed, so thanks!

Archived