Corsair Community

Being charged for replacement?

Jimbo64

I purchased an Air 540 and two parts were broken upon arrival. I open a ticket (#6390421) and it was finally answered today. Then I received an email stating that my card was being charged for the replacement (something I had not ask or approved beforehand). Is this standard practice? I am fine with sending back broken parts but I did not authorize the use of my credit card.

• Administrators

Not won't, can't. It looks like that's the panel on top of the right half of the case, and I don't believe it's meant to come off. I'd suggest responding back to your case explaining how it happened. Since your case was recently purchased from a retailer, I'm guessing it was like that out of the box? If not, how did it happen?

If it came like that out of the box, I'd suggest either contacting the retailer or support again and we'll most likely end up replacing the case.

Not won't, can't. It looks like that's the panel on top of the right half of the case, and I don't believe it's meant to come off. I'd suggest responding back to your case explaining how it happened. Since your case was recently purchased from a retailer, I'm guessing it was like that out of the box? If not, how did it happen?

If it came like that out of the box, I'd suggest either contacting the retailer or support again and we'll most likely end up replacing the case.

It was that way out of the box. I'm guessing at happened at the factory since it was packaged quite well.

Archived