Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'icue error corsair'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hello everybody, I create that thread cause i encountered a very problematic problem concerning the mouse I recently bought (2 days ago). The mouse is working correctly (even with the annoying rainbow default effect), as long as i don't install the iCUE software. In fact if I do, my OS (Windows 10 64 Bits on the 1909 build) correctly recognize the software, launch and everything but two facts appeared. 1 - If i shuntdown my pc... the following message appeared : -------- Title : Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter.exe - Application error. The exception Exception software unknown (0xe434352) happened into the application 0x0000000077144402 --------- P.S : I have a screenshot if needed but i have a French environment The fact is that if i do not have the software everything goes well...except the rainbow thing...and that i can't really choose my option concerning the led. 2 - the second point is really, really annoying...i became made cause it's been 2 hours that i search the answer, and the only one who made disappeared the problem was to uninstall the software of the new mouse (:laughing:). If i have iCUE my mouse is 3 times on 4, even 4 on 4 if i try to solve anything... double clicking and unable to highlight. Let's say that i work on my computer, with excel, word, photoshop and illustrator, i played game also and i can't accept to have that kind of major bug... I specified on my profil my configuration but stay available to send any information required. All my drivers and software are updated, and the version of iCUE concerned is the 3.28.70 but other (less recent) are doing the same. I uninstalled and restart my computer, but those aren't solutions at all. Thank you in advance for your answer.
  2. Hello, iCUE has recently been not able to detect my Corsair One. My Corsair One is only a year old and is in great condition. I have tried removing iCUE as a startup program and re enabling it. I have tried uninstalling iCUE and reinstalling it. I have also tried updating to the latest version if iCUE and also restarting the program within the settings tab of iCUE. What else can I do do regain control over the lighting of my Corsair One?
  3. iCUE is unusable, I've been having this issue for weeks. At first it stopped detecting my headphones and then it stopped detecting my keyboard, I tried updating it to the latest version and now it wont even start. And my headphone stop working once the app is installed. At this point I have over $100 of peripherals. I can't fully utilized. Solutions?