Corsair Community

How to order am2+ mounts for the H50 in UK?

campbelln97

• Corsair Employee
Please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and let them know what you need, they should be able to get this for you. We should have an automated system in place for this type of thing by next week, but at this point it may be best to give them a call directly.

I also live in england and in the process of getting the AM2+ retention bracket, ive got 2 questions.

#1. Its 100% confirmed that the AM2+ bracket is available in england?

#2. Is there a UK phone number?

Ive also noticed the slow response times from the support service, i also got forwarded to jackflash for the ordering.

Could you clarify on the (corsair approved) process for aquiring the brackets?

Cheers

• Corsair Employee

Please see this post

If you have a missing or damaged part for one of our products or are missing a cable for your PSU, lost the Cap for your Flash Voyager drive, or have a damaged or failing fan on one of our H series coolers for example: Please go to Submit a RMA request and fill out the on line form.

#1. Its 100% confirmed that the AM2+ bracket is available in england?
As per the product info page:

Includes mounting brackets for Intel LGA775 and LGA1366 socket motherboards. Brackets for AMD socket AM2 and AM3 motherboards are available for a nominal shipping and handling charge by contacting Corsair Technical Support.
To me, this tells me that they're currently not being sold anywhere, but they're available directly from Corsair. So location isn't an issue.

#2. Is there a UK phone number?
Please don't double post. Your other thread has been removed.

http://www.corsair.com/contact/default.aspx

In short, no. They don't even have a physical presence in the UK. NL and Taiwain (?) are their depots outside of the USA.

@campbelln97: The 510 number is a standard phone call, whereas the 888 is toll free at least in the USA. Unsure outside of the USA.

any news on the automated ordering process for these brackets? will it be by phone only or can i do it online?

ive been ignore by technical support and rmaservice so im on my final move, jackflash.

also, do you know when/if they will start shipping with AMD brackets?

Well, I've had no success ordering a AM2 bracket for my H50 either. All my emails are basically going unanswered. I actually got in contact with tech support via the phone number provided but I still haven't heard from anyone after I sent in my shipping information as requested...

RAMGUY, do you know if this Asetek LCLC bracket sold at NCIXUS is compatible?

http://www.ncixus.com/products/productdetail2.php?noheader=1&sku=38196

Looks like it would be as it's the kit that the Corsair unit is based off of.

• Corsair Employee
Unfortunately I am not aware of any other brackets which have been tested with our unit. If you are not getting a response from our customer service then please call them directly and they should be able to sort this out for you ASAP! You can contact them 888-222-4346 and dial "0" or (510) 657-8747.

sorry mate, im from the uk and call centres here are expensive enough as it is, nevermind the fact that this one is based in the usa, someone has even already contacted them by phone and nothing happened! increadible! :eek:

how do u guys expect people from here to buy this with such a complete lack of support.:confused:

i guess ill just return it :mad:

• Corsair Employee
sorry mate, im from the uk and call centres here are expensive enough as it is, nevermind the fact that this one is based in the usa, someone has even already contacted them by phone and nothing happened! increadible! :eek:

how do u guys expect people from here to buy this with such a complete lack of support.:confused:

i guess ill just return it :mad:

What email address did you send your request to and on what day? The units will ship with all the necessary brackets once the retail version is available (should be early September). At this time we wanted to get the unit out for people who are in a hurry to get their system up and running, but currently it is only shipping with brackets which would be compatible with C2D and Core i7.

There seems to be a issue with how these requests are getting handled and if you guys can tell me which address you are sending your request to, and whether or not you have received a response then that would greatly help us in fixing this problem.

• Corsair Employee

Alright I hate to ask you guys to send another email, but I think we found the problem. If possible, please send your request directly to ramguy@corsairmemory.com and in the subject field please type "H50 Bracket Request." Please include your contact information including a shipping address and let us know which bracket you are requesting.

I apologize for the delay, I had thought that we had a representative who was handling these requests directly, but this was not the case. This was poor communication on our part and we will process your requests ASAP!

Hi, i know theres already a thread on this but im at my wits end regarding this.

I live in the UK and have purchase the H50 Cooling Loop on the apparent misplaced belief that i would be able to order the correct bracket.

Ive sent emails to every point of contact available including RAM GUY with only one reply saying "we can send you one for $5" !!!!!

Im stuck now. I just dont know where to go from here.

Can someone contact me through this Forum account (remove any email faults, however unlikely) to arrange getting one please. I need to know how you accept payment for the P&P.

Threads merged.

Alright I hate to ask you guys to send another email, but I think we found the problem. If possible, please send your request directly to ramguy@corsairmemory.com and in the subject field please type "H50 Bracket Request." Please include your contact information including a shipping address and let us know which bracket you are requesting.

I apologize for the delay, I had thought that we had a representative who was handling these requests directly, but this was not the case. This was poor communication on our part and we will process your requests ASAP!

Id just like to pop anote saying mine arrived this morning, very promptly and im more than pleased. I installed it about 10mins ago and its idling at 31C on an Phenom II 940 @ Stock as opposed to the frankly ridiculous 47C the stock cooling was giving me.

• Corsair Employee
Id just like to pop anote saying mine arrived this morning, very promptly and im more than pleased. I installed it about 10mins ago and its idling at 31C on an Phenom II 940 @ Stock as opposed to the frankly ridiculous 47C the stock cooling was giving me.

Thanks for letting us know, glad to hear that the H50 is up and running!

• 2 years later...

Archived