Corsair Community

Star Citizen Profile

Hey :)

I don't know if there are any fellow Star Citizens here, but if you are interested in a non fancy Star Citizen K70 layout, you can take mine and adjust it to your needs.

Nothing special really. Zones and functions are color coded and if you press the right "alt" key for ejecting or the self destruct mechanism, you get a little animation.

[ame]

[/ame]

Props to "Schwitz" for the white flash. I used that one from his Full Force Profile.

Enjoy

EDIT 1: I just updated it. I had to fix the right alt+L modifier to work properly.

EDIT 2: The eject/self destruct still didn't work (was not able to test it yesterday because of the connection failures at the moment). Now I adjusted the macro, tested it and it finally works. Have fun.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------

Star_Citizen_K70_clean_fixedv2.prf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Thanks arilon, going to see if I can get it working/converted for my K95.

A Quick Question, I've been trying to do different light setups for the different modifiers, example would be 'Decoupled Mode', I got it right by using different profiles, but the original key press is not registered, so if I press 'Caps Lock' I can switch to a decoupled profile but it would not know that 'Caps Lock' has been press so the key would be normal in the next profile. So my question really is have you played with that kind of thing or do yo have any thoughts on how one could do it?

Thx Again

Thanks arilon, going to see if I can get it working/converted for my K95.

A Quick Question, I've been trying to do different light setups for the different modifiers, example would be 'Decoupled Mode', I got it right by using different profiles, but the original key press is not registered, so if I press 'Caps Lock' I can switch to a decoupled profile but it would not know that 'Caps Lock' has been press so the key would be normal in the next profile. So my question really is have you played with that kind of thing or do yo have any thoughts on how one could do it?

Thx Again

you can use mode switches.

Archived