Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2019, 08:32 AM
NineBallDE's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003469
NineBallDE Reputation: 10
Default H115i RGB Platinum Sehr Laut

Hallo,
Ich habe mir bei meinem neuen PC mal eine AIO gegönnt.
Nachdem die erste zurück musste weil sie nach 3 Tagen ihren Dienst quittiert hatte. Habe ich nun die neue hier. Bei dieser ist die Pumpe unerträglich laut. Aber nicht wie man denkt auf den Intensivmode. Nein, im Silent. Danach habe ich das System hingelegt und laufen gelassen. Das brachte auch keine Abhilfe, nun steht das System aufm Kopf und macht die selben Geräusche. (Laut Corsair Support sollte die Pumpe: ("It seems like its still a bubble issue that's causing this. Kindly lie it down again for about an hour. Please make sure that the pump is more elevated than the radiator.").

Ist diese auch defekt oder was kann ich da machen? Habe geringe lust wieder das System auseinander zu reißen. Da ich beim "großen" Dark Base 900 das Mainbord demontieren muss um wieder den Radiator demontieren zu können.

Old 05-03-2019, 08:45 AM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003470
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 107

Well, I am hoping those are air bubbles (in the first pump setting), but there is a metallic tone to it I don't really like. This is not uncommon after mounting the cooler. Try this:

1) Cycle the pump speed between the lowest (2000 rpm) and the highest (3000) every 5-10 seconds. You are trying to create a pressure change to push the bubbles out of the CPU block.

2) If this is not successful, put it on the highest speed and tilt the case backwards so the the pump head is lower than the tubes. That may coax the bubbles out of the block and to a less aggravating place.

You are always going to hear the "pump hum" at the highest speed. All pumps are going to be audible at 3000 rpm. However, it should be smooth and not static-like (bubbles) or metallic (mechanical).

Last edited by c-attack; 05-03-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Old 05-03-2019, 09:15 AM
NineBallDE's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003473

Thank you for your prompt reply,

the case is now so the hoses pointing up, I hear a slight chuckle like a heater. I still hope

EDIT: The noise has become more constant, but the quiet mode is still louder than the Intersive

Last edited by NineBallDE; 05-03-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Old 05-03-2019, 11:27 AM
NineBallDE's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003483

Liegt das Case auf der Seite habe ich garkein Probleme ABER nun nach langer Auf der Kopf und drehen usw. Ist es besser geworden. Aber jedoch schwankt das Geräusch immer noch.

Last edited by NineBallDE; 05-03-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Tags
cooler, h115i rgb platinum, hydro