Corsair Community

Do asus aura sync monitors work with icue?

lcammo

• 2 months later...
The only thing missing from my build is this, not like corsair makes monitors. Just add the support to the asus plugin already... making me use 3rd parry software with a ton of overhead is annoying. It would go a long way to improving the bad taste in my mouth over the LED issues on the dominator platinum memory, or the Polaris mousepad being stuck on rainbow without icue communication because there's no hardware profile.. (why? You found the resources to stuff a useless usb hub that sticks out like a sore thumb).

• Corsair Employee
The only thing missing from my build is this, not like corsair makes monitors. Just add the support to the asus plugin already... making me use 3rd parry software with a ton of overhead is annoying. It would go a long way to improving the bad taste in my mouth over the LED issues on the dominator platinum memory, or the Polaris mousepad being stuck on rainbow without icue communication because there's no hardware profile.. (why? You found the resources to stuff a useless usb hub that sticks out like a sore thumb).

Your request would have to be taken up with Asus as they are the developers of the plugin.